http://www.kenmore.com.pg/ (“Kenmore Website”). This describes Our policies and
procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of Your information when You
use the Service and tells You about Your privacy rights and how the law protects
We understand that as a Kenmore website visitor you are concerned about the privacy of your personal information and we recognise these concerns.
This Privacy Statement is to demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of your personal information we may obtain online information about you when you visit Kenmore website. It provides a clear and concise outline of how your personal
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Collection of Information
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Group (referred to as either "the Group", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Kenmore Group of Companies, P.O. Box 500, Port Moresby, NCD 121, Papua New Guinea.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the
duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Kenmore Group, accessible from http://www.kenmore.com.pg
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- The type of information collected from you depends on how you use the facilities offered by the Kenmore website.
- Your IP address may be collected for your interaction with various parts of the Kenmore website. Your IP address is the identifier for your computer when you are using the internet.
- Your IP address will not be used by us or released to any third party except in the case of security, inappropriate behaviour or fraud issues, such as unauthorized access to your or our computer systems or fraudulent transactions.
- Cookies are frequently used on websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your browser.
- Most Internet web browsers are pre-set to accept cookies to enable full use
receive any cookies, you may configure your browser to reject all cookies
or warn you when cookies are being used. In some instances, this may
mean you will not be able to use some or all of the services provided on a
particular website that require cookies in order to participate. You may still
be able to use some 'information only' pages even if you do not accept
Use and Disclosure of Information
- If we receive an email from you, we will record your email address but will
only use it for the purpose for which it is provided. It shall not be disclosed
without your consent.
- We will preserve the content of any email that you send us if in our view
we have a legal requirement to do so. Your email content may be monitored
by Kenmore Admins for security reasons, including where email abuse is
suspected. Our response to you may be monitored for quality assurance
- We will only use or disclose personal information or information generated
otherwise set out in this Security and Privacy Statement.
Use of Your Personal Data
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
- Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet
Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages
of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent
on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may
collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the
type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP
address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of
mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other
- We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You
visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
The Group may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services
You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
application's push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such
as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of
our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service,
products, services, marketing and your experience.
Under certain circumstances, the Group may be required to disclose Your
Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public
authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Group may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Group
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior
to the change becoming effective and update the "Last updated" date at the top
Acceptance and Changes to the Privacy Statement
Contact us about privacy
- This is the current Privacy Statement. Kenmore may at any time vary the
Privacy Statement by publishing the varied Privacy Statement on the
Kenmore website. You accept that by doing this, Kenmore has provided
you with sufficient notice of the variation.
- If we become aware or are made aware of any ongoing concerns or
problems with Kenmore website, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns. If you have any further queries relating to
our Privacy Statement, or you have a problem or complaint, you can
contact a Kenmore staff, department or branch that you normally deal with,
or call our general line on +675 3214799.